Know more ...
- Planells took up golf in the year of 1977 and left the amateur field to become a professional in 1987 as a Pro player and golf master (the highest possible distinction).
- Thanks to his success as a territorial trainer and private coach, he was offered a position as Spain’s National Coach, a position he has continued to hold since 2004.
- An expert in sports management for golf, he has held positions as an advisor for companies devoted to organizing golf events, as well as being the president of the PGAB and a member of the executive board of federations. He is also an expert at resort golf schools for companies like Marriott, Starwood, Bahia Principe and others. He currently runs golf schools at several sites around the world
- His training and abilities as a coach, speaker, host and trainer mean he is in demand as a teacher for the National School of Golf Teachers, where, besides being an educator, he designs course programs in conjunction with a multidisciplinary team.
- He has constantly added to his own training, and the courses he has completed include the following:
- Management of golf courses, marketing and tutor trainer (PGA Europe)
- Club Maker and Club Fitter with a degree from Golfsmith (UK).
- Physical trainer specializing in golf, from the Titleist Performance Institute (USA).
- Organizer of Juniors Schools for Titleist Performance Institute (USA).
- Trackmann, Aimpoint, Focusband, Coach the Coaches (Visión 54), The GolfLab, Harold Swash and many other courses given for every field within the golf industry.
- Professional golf players’ coach in the European Tour, Asian Tour, European Senior Tour, Challenge Tour, Ladies
- European Tour, Alps Tour, Alliance Tour, PGA Spain Tour and Peugeot Tour.
- He teaches his courses in 6 languages.
- Creator of the Golf Natural Guidance teaching system, and the marketing and technology system for golf schools known as The Complet Box.
- Co-founder of the company devoted to customised golf club manufacturing, The Club Lab, SL, and a company devoted to organizing golf events, Tomigolf, SL., as well as Ohmygolf SL, a company that builds and organizes mobile Infrastructures for golf course facilities.
Know more ...
- With residence on the island of Majorca, Nico Loprete began to play golf when he was 7 years old, and at the age of just 13, he moved to Madrid to join the high-performance BLUME National School and the youth and juniors National Teams.
- He has been a brother in arms with professionals like Rafa Cabrera-Bello, Pablo Larrazábal, Alejandro Cañizares and Jorge Campillo, as well as others.
- He also completed his university degree in Business Management and Administration, and today he specializes in teaching and in managing golf courses, more specifically at golf schools.
- He has been the manager of the teams from the Balearic Islands and coordinator of the Arabella Junior Golf Academy on Majorca, the largest children’s golf school in the entire history of Balearic Islands golf, with 200 students in 2016.
- As a part of his specific training on golf, he became a PGA professional in the year of 2003 and has completed various training courses given by well-known companies all over the world, including TPI (Greg Rose), VISION 54 (Lynn Marriott y Pia Nilsson), Focusband and Trackmann. In 2017, he completed the work to earn his degree as a Level 2 Sports Technician for golf training, the most comprehensive course ever given in Spain to date. This course will be supervised by Europe’s PGA and the Training Department of the RFEG.
- Partner and Managing Director of NGM.
- Advisor for the Riviera Maya Golf Club golf school (Mexico).
- Advisor for the La Romana Golf school (Dominican Republic).
- Head Pro at the Arabella Golf Academy.
- Territorial technician for several years.
- University degree in Business Management and Administration.
- TPI Pro 2 and Junior 2.
- You can take classes in 5 different languages.
I had been looking for golf classes for quite some time, first and foremost to get my swing back, and also to improve it after a five-year break from golf. While golf is quite difficult as it is, at the Golf Natural Guidance Academy I found they have a simple way of teaching that avoids technical complications. They give your four or five basic guidelines, and then you’re ready to go out and hit the ball. After a short time, I managed to get my swing back and play to my handicap, and now I’m moving on to my next goal, which is getting it down by one. And I won’t even consider changing my golf pro.
The Natural Golf Management Academy at Arabella Golf Mallorca has meant taking a huge step forward in the development of the training activities we carry out at our golf courses.
With over 220 students, the Junior Golf Academy is now a role model among schools not only in the islands, but also nationwide.
Natural Golf Management’s independence when it comes to designing its own training system makes it the perfect example of a symbiosis which can help achieve improvement in the results attained in every arena, coupling professional potential with the right installations needed to develop it.
The best thing about GNG is that they have managed to change my swing to fit my body and my way of moving, making it much more consistent while also preventing injuries.